Canada Government financed Phd Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) 2019 is available for Canadian Citizens and Global Students. The scholarship permits PhD degree programm(s) in the subject of Engineering Sciences, Health educated at Canada Schools. The deadline of this scholarhip is November 6, 2019
Level degree: Vanier Canada Scholarships Offer PhD Oppurtunities beneath the scholarship scheme.
Available Topics: below the scholarship scheme you are able to apply for PhD programs (or joint MA/PhD or MD/PhD) in health research; organic sciences or engineering study; and social sciences or humanities research.
Scholarship Rewards: The scholarships will provide $50,000 annually for a period of 3 decades.
Elgible Nationalities: Canadian Citizens, permanent residents and worldwide students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
You need to to be considered for a Vanier CGS:
• be nominated by only 1 Canadian association, which has to have received a Vanier CGS quota;
• be chasing your first doctoral degree (like joint undergraduate/graduate research program for example: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD — whether it’s a proven and significant research element ). Notice that the part of a degree is eligible for financing;
• plan to pursue, at the summer term or the academic year after the statement of results, fulltime student (or some joint graduate program for example: MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) research and research in the nominating institution; Notice that just the PhD part of a joint degree is eligible for financing;
• haven’t finished over 20 months of studies as of May 1, 2020
• have attained a first-class moderate of fulltime research or equivalent in each of the previous two decades. Candidates are invited to contact the establishment because of its definition of a average; and
• shouldn’t hold, or have held, fellowship or a scholarship from NSERC CIHR or SSHRC to undertake or complete a level.
A Canadian Institution must nominates candidates using a quota at. Candidates can’t apply into the Vanier CGS program.
Programs are initiated in one of 2 manners. The student informs the school of graduate studies in the institution of the intent to use OR by calling the candidate, the nomination procedure is initiated by the institution.
The student prepares Programs and submitted to the institution by their deadline. The nominating institution then forward recommended nominations into the Vanier-Banting Secretariat (the Secretariat) by 6 November 2019.
It’s very important to see the official site (link located below) to get the application form and also to understand the whole details about the best way best to apply for this article.
Deadline: 06 Novemebr 2019